Monday 17 June 2013

Europe Committe 2013

This year we go to Germany, Quakenbrück.

I had a really good, made ​​many friends and I loved the city
I went to the house of verena a germany girl . Your house was very big and nice, her parents were very sympathetic and pleasant



What is the  Committee Europe?

In the Committte Europe , we go students of ESO2, ESO3 and ESO4, we make a exchange  with students from others countries, in one country.
We stay in the houses of the other people, the international lenguage is English.


What we have done?

The first day when we got on the bus paola and I were very nervous because we had to speak in English.
the second day we took a tour around the city and showed us the most important buildings. when we finished we gathered in the square to welcome us.
The third and fourth day we made an excursion to Osnanbrück and workshops. I did the
 food technology  and wheelchair basketball and the end day we did the party

My Personal Opinion.

I like this experince I learn more english, I meet with more persons, visit the city...
I like my german because is very simpatic and friendly...

No comments:

Post a Comment